Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Softies With a Difference


I have been making odds and ends out of calico (natural unbleached cotton) lately. I had many offcuts left over from various other projects which I had saved in a big box.  Not wanting them to go to waste, I came up with some strange soft-sculpture type objects.  


Click to enlarge.
These are not the sort of stuffed pillows you might rest your head on at night and have sweet dreams, I expect some of them might have the opposite effect.  So I have put them on a shelf in my online shop in case anyone as weird as me wants to buy them.  I'm sure there is someone on whose wall they would look fantastic.  I am not sure if they would match anyone's décor, though, but I guess you never know.  They were heaps of fun to make.  I think I will make some more...maybe a whole set.

Regards,  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...