Monday, July 15, 2013

'The Swamp' - Coming Soon. Suggestions?

The very first edition of 'The Swamp' will be coming out very soon. It will be an email newsletter full of all things Miraculous Mosquito, and will include news, tutorials, handy hints, and freebies. It will include special stuff exclusively for newsletter subscribers.

I want anyone who subscribes for the newsletter to be excited when it arrives, so I need your suggestions.  What sort of things do you want me to include?  Now is your chance to let me know before issue #1 is sent out across the globe.  Comment under this post, contact me, or comment on my Facebook page under this article.  Want to sign up to receive 'The Swamp'? Great! Click here.

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...