Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blast from the Past.

Human ear anatomy sketch.  Click on image to see detail.
Another little idea from my old drawing journal which I am going to try and bring back to life. A pencil sketch of the human ear and its inner workings.  Sorry about the scan quality, the journal is A3 size, and my scanner is A4 (half the size of my journal), hence the fuzzy cut off bit. 

I took a bit of liberty with the actual ear...now that I am looking back at this one, I realise that it is not quite anatomically correct.  The earlobe looks a bit strange...hmmm...I think I just guessed instead of really looking at one.

There is a lot of inspiration in the shapes and patterns of the human body.  Might take this idea further and see what happens.

Until next time, keep your ears to the ground (is that possible?).  Regards, MM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...