Thursday, June 16, 2011

I've gone and changed everything!

For no reason in particular I decided to give my blog a bit of a face lift.  As if it wasn't bright enough before, I decided to go with a big pencil drawing theme with lots of chirpy colours...what do you think?  Too much?  I had lots of fun making it though.  Maybe I will get sick of it and change it again soon, but for now I am happy with it.  There are other drawing blogs which have a very sophisticated and professional look to them.  Don't get me wrong, they look very slick, but no matter how hard I try I always end up leaning towards the cute colourful image...what do they call it these days....Kawaii?  Kitche? (did I spell those correctly?) Anyway I love all that stuff.  I suppose I will never be a 'serious' artist, whatever that is. 

I remember when I was at high school and my friends used to say to me 'Oh you're good at art, but you're not a proper artist...you don't draw things like portraits and stuff', well ok so I'm not into that sort of drawing, but hey it has never really worried me that much.  The cute stuff keeps me happy.  Maybe one day I can achieve the serious artist image.  Hmmm what will  I draw next?  More big pencils...Hooray! :)))

PS:  Sorry if you are reading this and I have already changed the theme, and you are thinking 'what is she on about'??  Anyway it was sort of pencils everywhere all falling down with lots of happy colours and a big pencil as the banner...still doesn't make sense?  Ok don't worry its not important LOL :)

Bye for now
MM

2 comments:

  1. Really cool blog theme! Love the bright colours. So cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Jane :) Hows the weather in South Africa?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...