Friday, August 12, 2011

Miraculous Mosquito Art Prints...Coming Soon!

Today I decided to hop down to the printers and order a few A4 sized examples of my artwork on different thicknesses of silky smooth paper - 'Earthed', 'Illuminated M', and 'Chinese Proverb'. I was really pleased with the result, and thinking of selling these in my shop.

Update:  You can now purchase this print here.
Next job will be to visit good ol' New Zealand Post and find out how much they will cost to send to different international locations.  It's very exciting to see my artwork printed out so nicely.  Can't wait until I can list them properly in my shop and start sending them worldwide!

I might have a go at making some cards and other stationary as well...I think the print shop will be seeing a lot more of me in the future.

Comments?  Suggestions?  I would love to hear what you think :)

Regards,
MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...