Monday, August 29, 2011

Dangerous Doodle Video Tutorial - 'Deep in the Jungle'.

Here's a bit of Jungly fun for you!  Create a tangled jungle pattern with this new Dangerous Doodle tutorial called 'Deep in the Jungle'.  I have made it pretty simple for everyone to follow, but you are welcome to get complicated and tangle those vines as much as your heart desires. 

Click on the video below.  Looking forward to your comments.  Enjoy!


Regards,





P.S: (You are welcome to use the 'Dangerous Doodle' pattern designs in any of your own creations, as I have provided them for free, however I would really appreciate it if you have the chance to link back to my articles so that others could share the doodly fun!  Thanks :))

7 comments:

  1. I love your doodle videos but would love a book with your patterns too. Have you published one yet ? or do you maybe sell one yourself with drawn images perhaps ?

    hugs from France,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on wanting a book. Love the video. Tarzan would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed your video..thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement everyone! The idea of a book of patterns is one I would love to do. I will have a good think about it and get back to you. I guess I could sell one in my etsy shop. Thanks for the suggestion, Joanne and Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your site and I love your work. I would love for you to write or should I say doodle a book. I'd definitely buy it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted my version here: http://bellatrixtangles.blogspot.com/2011_12_25_archive.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...