Thursday, August 18, 2011

Illuminated 'M' Print...and more to come.


 I'm pleased to announce that the first of my Illuminated letters, the grand letter 'M', is now available in my shop, as a brand spanking new print, to be framed and displayed wherever your heart desires.  I really enjoyed working on this piece, so I aim to draw more of the alphabet...maybe I will start with the letter 'A' just to be logical this time.  Don't forget to subscribe so that you don't miss out on any new additions.

You can read more about the illuminated letter here.

Regards,


3 comments:

  1. I really love the 'M' it is totally awesome!!!! Can I have a 'T' please....oh and a 'W'....a full sized one for my studio!!!

    Luv Aunty Txo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aunty T! Yes, I'm sure I can make you a T and a W. Do you want a print or an original? I will send you an email and we can discuss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Margaret but I go by Meg. The letter M is so boring when it comes to monograms. I have to tell you, I have never seen such an amazing "M". It is beautiful and when I get back from holidays, I will be buying my letter M for Meg,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...