Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Don't Jump In! Another Moleskine Experiment Video.


I thought it would be nice to bounce back from my long online absence with a bit of an experimental painting video.  So many things have happened since my last post, including moving our family to a different house...stressful to say the least!  However, it has all been worth it, we now have more space (including more space to do our artwork...YAY!) It meant moving a bit further away from the city, but it is to be expected...cities are not really designed for families, are they.

This little painting experiment is the next in a series I am doing, as I prepare to paint on some lovely Moleskine notebooks, as well as a Moleskine drawing book with beautiful paper, that I picked up from the local art shop. The books have darkish coloured covers, so I wanted to experiment on some similar surfaces before I tackled the actual Moleskines.  As always I recorded it all on video.  I did quite a few different experiments which I will be posting soon, so if this is your kind of thing, make sure you subscribe to my blog, facebook page, twitter and all the rest of the thingies I am attached to, so you don't miss out on any new videos.

If you would like more info, I recorded an intro video about my Moleskine experiments which you can view below.



Hope you are all well!  Can't wait for your comments :)
Regards,

Books That Inspire Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...