Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Ultimate Doodling Playlist!



First of all I want to give a big HOWDY to all the new MM blog subscribers.  You have probably found yourself here because you are a keen doodler like me, or maybe you just like to look at all the pretty pictures.  Whatever the reason, I am glad you are here in my little corner of the internet.  Welcome to the workings of my brain hehe.
Anyway, I'm not sure if you have discovered it yet, but over on my YouTube channel, I have a playlist just fort the serious doodlers out there, called 'Dangerous Doodles'.  Make sure you check it out if you haven't already, and feel free to leave comments and share with your friends.  Hope you like it!

Regards,

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your video. I love your work and just found you on the internet.
    Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! Glad you found my blog too...enjoy!

      Delete
  2. the videos are very helpful! i like the music you use, too! sometimes music can be distracting - not yours! thanks for posting all these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice. Yes, I try and choose music that doesn't blast your ears off hehe. Glad you are enjoying the videos....more to come soon!

      Delete
  3. I always enjoy watching you doodle! You've been on my YouTube favorites for a long time, but I just found you on Blogspot. I didn't "subscribe" per se, but added you to my blog list, so your new posts will pop up on my sidebar. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding me to your blog list, Lisa! Glad you are enjoying the doodles :)

      Delete
  4. Love it. I want to try doodling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of pens do you use? Please, your stuff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...